My DD (darling daughter) is the master at turning a phrase.  While I cannot hold a candle to her writings, I figured I could do this as well.  Welcome to my life!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

2 point 2

Blue and You Challenge started yesterday.  I got my 30 minutes of exercise in today and weighed in as well.  2 point 2 down, no paying in yet!  Maybe this thing is possible.  

BLue and You is pretty cool- with a bit of work, I'll be working out across America.  Start out in Little Rock, next stop Baton Rouge (calling Baton Rouge!)  

1 comment:

  1. Ha, I haven't weighed. Really do not plan on it, I am just exercising and working so I will not see the horrible truth until it is over! LOL I was in Hot Springs at the convention center for 3 days, all we did is walk from 8 a.m. until 10 that night, there is no telling how many miles I got in. Now I am working in my gardent, pulling, planting and tilling. Next week, we are going to start walking and riding bikes. I say we, I am the only one who has a bike, so you go buy one and we can ride after school and get our 30 minutes in!

    ReplyDelete