My DD (darling daughter) is the master at turning a phrase.  While I cannot hold a candle to her writings, I figured I could do this as well.  Welcome to my life!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!


Once again, the weather prognosticators have dashed my dreams against a stonewall.  No ice (good!), no snow (bad!), no school out for us!  All in all, this is not a bad thing- I really don't want to be in school in the middle of June, but when you are not going to be at school anyway and you forget to leave the stuff out for the sub, and you leave your desk looking like a mess, then you have no choice but to say CRAP, NO SNOW!
Also I have to get on a very crowded school bus at 3:45 and ride for an hour and a half to a basketball game.  On the surface, not bad, it is so cold that it will be miserable, and some idiot child will insist on opening a window at some point.  Ah well, this too will pass!  

Oh, yeah, the picture on the top- not in Arkansas. June 2008 in Yellowstone NP.  Yes, Virginia, a frozen lake- on Father's Day!   

No comments:

Post a Comment