My DD (darling daughter) is the master at turning a phrase.  While I cannot hold a candle to her writings, I figured I could do this as well.  Welcome to my life!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's almost time

Wow- December is nearly half over and another year is coming to a close!  Can't imagine all the stuff that has happened in 2009.  Loss of relatives, frustrating school situations, happy times that have turned into not so happy times.  I have connected with old friends from way back, and have made new friends with some of the people I work with.  
One thing seems to be constant, though.  Faith can and will get you through everything, and prayers really do get answered.
So what will 2010 bring, I wonder.  Whatever will be will be, and the goodLord will see me through, good, bad, or indifferent.

No comments:

Post a Comment