My DD (darling daughter) is the master at turning a phrase.  While I cannot hold a candle to her writings, I figured I could do this as well.  Welcome to my life!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Where, oh where, has the summertime gone???

It's close to the end of July. Next week is cheer camp; the next week it's time for pre-school at-school workshops. It just seems like yesterday that we were singing "School's out for summer..."
Am I ready for school to start? no and yes. No because my room is a mess, I haven't done anything as far as revamping lesson plans, and I feel like I haven't rested at all. My kids (seniors 2010) have scattered to the four winds, and as of yet, there is not another class in line to take their place. Taking pictures BY MYSELF on the sidelines. Yes because I am excited for the coming year, even if I am not prepared. I think my photographic skills are getting better, and that my sideline shots will be better- I hope! My cheer chicks have been very easy to work with so far. I need the routine of having to be some place at the same time every day. I need to go back to work to REST!!!
So, what's in store? Cheer camp, Presenting an Arkansas History workshop, CPR, painting the closet in the gym so the mats have a home, painting the cheer house, selling rally towels, finishing up masters' class #2 and beginning #3. Yeah, nothing much!

No comments:

Post a Comment