My DD (darling daughter) is the master at turning a phrase.  While I cannot hold a candle to her writings, I figured I could do this as well.  Welcome to my life!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Home again, home again, jiggity jig...








Home, Sweet, Home!!! Ever been on a trip and you CHEER when you cross the home state line? I even cheered when we crossed the Pope County line! The trip to New York was AWESOME- but fun is fun and then you're done! I am not used to 13 hour drives in one sitting. Highlights of the trip: Monticello, Antietan, Winchester, Virginia- the best oh, by the way, Gettysburg, and then hanging with my family in NY State, Lake Seneca and the wineries, and riding down the Erie Canal. Of course, coming by Ohio Pottery and getting more Fiestaware was good too. BUT I am tired and glad I don't have to go much of anywhere for a couple of weeks! Maybe I can catch up with friends here at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment