My DD (darling daughter) is the master at turning a phrase.  While I cannot hold a candle to her writings, I figured I could do this as well.  Welcome to my life!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Why is school nearly over???

May 2nd and I am feeling it!!!    Culture Fair Open House is Tuesday night.  2 months of threats, yelling, and throwing up my hands will soon be over.  Hopefully these 7th graders will surprise the dog out of me and put on an open house to end all open houses.  I can dream, can't I?

I missed the Athletic Banquet last night- can't be three places at the same time, I don't care who you are.  I hated to not be there for my boys and girls, too, but just couldn't be done.

I really hate this time of year.  I got my first HS graduation announcement this week fro one of my girls- a cheerleader.  She's a doll and I will totally  miss her.  I figure I'll be getting several more in the next week or two.  Sad times for me, but exciting times for them.  

Exciting times this sumer, though- a week-long seminar in Missouri, coaches' clinic the next week, then a trip to New York the next week.  Along with the NY trip I will also be stopping at Montecello, Harper's Ferry, Antetiam, Gettysburg, and MAYBE one more battlefield.  And all those lovely vineyards in NY... 

1 comment:

  1. Hummmm, the end is coming and it will be very hard! I will feel so lost! I will have to start on a new bunch, so get them ready to pass over! Coach will be gone all next week to clinic? I know our Sup and Principal is gone all next week! Party time! LOL Not really!

    ReplyDelete