My DD (darling daughter) is the master at turning a phrase.  While I cannot hold a candle to her writings, I figured I could do this as well.  Welcome to my life!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

"The Time has come," the Walrus said, "to talk of many things..."








This is how I started my letter to my  FB Seniors of 2010.  As my friend Chris says, she didn't birth them, but she feels like their momma.  Me, too, even though they wandered into my life in 7th grade.  They are a remarkable bunch of kids, academically and athletically.  They're smart, talented, and destined to set the world on fire.  I will miss them a bunch and school will not be the same.  

So- here's a few pictures of my "kids".  And another message: Don't be stupid, and if you need anything, give a shout!

1 comment:

  1. Amen and Amen! I will miss my kids since they have been going to school with B since Kindergarten. Yep, 13 years we have been together! Went to Tech Thursday to register B for summer school and came out and there sat my boys! Wow, what a reality!

    ReplyDelete