My DD (darling daughter) is the master at turning a phrase.  While I cannot hold a candle to her writings, I figured I could do this as well.  Welcome to my life!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Well, it's been a while...

Busy times here.  Spring Break- gone.  Easter- done for.  ACTAAP coming up.  Yikes this means school's going to be over soon.
Shout out to my DD and her baptism.  I'm very proud of her, even though I figure one baptism is plenty, but her testimony was awesome.  It was really nice going to Dallas to be there on her big day!!
Easter was glorious, as it should be.  Sunrise service at the lake, then a fantastic service later on.  

1 comment:

  1. YES, it's been awhile! This has been a busy semester! School, graduate classes (never again sister, this is it!), conference, daughter's senior year, college paperwork, more paperwork, even more paperwork and still more! When does it stop? When I get old and can't remember? That is when you and I check in to a retirement home and live the rest of our lives enjoy others waiting on us!

    ReplyDelete