My DD (darling daughter) is the master at turning a phrase.  While I cannot hold a candle to her writings, I figured I could do this as well.  Welcome to my life!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Off of Blog Arrest




The last time we were out of school for snow, last week or so, I managed to lock myself out of my blog, and could not leave comments on anybody else's blogs.  Sad day and mad day.  So I went out on another free blog spot and did another account.  I feel so alone.

Anyway, when checking out Arnoldhouse Rules  I could now comment!!  Hallelujah and happy days- stuff is normal.

So snow again.  I swear, I have moved to Alaska or South Dakota or someplace cold and snowy and nobody told me!  Outside my door, there is close to 8 inches of snow and it's STILL SNOWING!!!  There is a better than good chance that we won't go to school tomorrow.  At the rate we're going, we will be in school until July.  I don't like this.  Not. At. All.

It is kind of pretty tho...
 

1 comment:

  1. Amen sister! Went and picked up feed today and I swore I was in Helena Montana again! We were due for a cold/wet winter! Glad you can post again, I think someone hijacked your blog! LOL

    ReplyDelete